Thursday, June 9, 2011

Busy Miss Bee

Ficshe - Ground Zero - Minneapolis 6/7/2011


I had a wildly fun show opening for The Trapezoids, The Echoing Green and Freezepop this week. It feels so good to be a part of the girl-synth set, not only do I get to meet the musicians I admire but I get to be on stage with them too! That never loses it's excitement for me. In a town with a million bands there really are some stand out nights and that was certainly one of them. Thanks to Kilted Farmer Productions for a fabulous night!



Coming up in July I've got some very girl-synth friendly shows and I couldn't be more eager for those days to finally come. I'm playing with Tailfeather, our fair town's newest all girl powerhouse and I'm going to hear Karma the Oddest Goddess for the first time. So much gratitude to Sir Dameun Strange for getting me on this bill and it's at Cause, a venue I haven't gotten to play yet. A night of new awesomeness! RSVP on Facebook right here.

 A new vid for a new song!

Speaking of music videos... I'll be at Patrick's Cabaret again in July as well for a mini film festival where I will feature some of my music video work and give a live performance. We're looking for some more bands to play outside during the event so if you're a band type and interested in getting your foot in the door there, let me know! If you've never been to or performed at Patrick's you really are missing out on the heart of our local performance community. Oh, and happy birthday Partick's! 25 years is a milestone and proof that the Twin Cities is a great place to be a creative person. Past, present and future!



Last, but totally not least in any way shape or form is the topper to the fabulous month July is turning into for Miss Ficshe. A Gothstravaganza in the heart of St. Paul's lowertown. I'll be performing along with UZZA, as|of and Venus DeMars from All The Pretty Horses (the horses are also invited, we'll see if they nibble my carrot or not...). It's Saturday, July 30th at The Palace Stage at Wild Tymes right across the way from the Artists Quarter.

 I love UZZA.

Detailed posts about all these shows are forthcoming so keep your bananas peeled, people. This is the summer of girls who push your fucking fuck buttons and make you shake your ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment