Thursday, July 21, 2011

Coming Full Circle


Yes, this is Miss Bee's musical life coming full circle. The first of many, I do hope. Pictured above (left to right) is the amazing Venus DeMars, Courie Bee of Ficshe (me!), Tabatha Predovich of UZZA and their newest addition to the group Madeline Youngstrom.

I remember being 17 years old and going to the Loring (when it was on Loring Park) to see All The Pretty Horses and standing on chairs to see them over the crowd. I absolutely loved it and was so inspired and gratified by seeing that band play. Come 14 years later and I'm planning a wonderful show on July 30th at Wild Tymes with the infamous Venus DeMars. I want all my musician/artist friends to know, and understand, that you can make things happen. You can find good friends in the scene and you can realize your goals. It can be done, stop doubting. Let this photo be proof that it's true.

I wanted to showcase local, female talent that inspires me to keep moving forward. It's going to be one fabulous night and I will do a proper promotion post about it soon, this is just to show how grateful I am to have this moment in my life. This is a photograph I will look at when I'm old and I will feel proud of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment