Thursday, May 12, 2011

May Flowers!

This month I've got two performances with some amazing groups of people.




First off I will be at Patrick's Cabaret again on May 20th, but this time for their Mid-Continental Express/Television Dance Party. It's a tribute to all your old favorite tv dance parties! It's also a fabulous way to help raise money for my favorite place in the Twin Cities. Come down and dance in your hottest leg warmers with an amazingly talented and friendly crew then tell your friends to watch you on tv. Check out this event page on Facebook to RSVP and see who else will be there!



The very next night, May 21, I will be performing with Bawdy Blue Burlesque troop in lieu of my previous (and only so far) cancellation on 4/20. Apparently Jesus is coming too, you gotta be there for this. Maybe you've seen the billboards? Frankly, Im not surprised that I have a tantalizing show that night, just as our Lord would like it to be. I can't wait to share a stage with these lovely women, they are nothing but beautiful, gracious AND racy! How did I get so lucky? You can RSVP on Facebook, see?

No comments:

Post a Comment