Thursday, March 3, 2011

Future Musings

Every other month or so I go through a week where I dig deep into my idea bag and pull out a show I want to put together. Right now I'm thinking of all my favorite ones to try and see what sticks and how far I can go this time. I want to do some themed shows and some fundraisers this year. There are a few that stand out as essential in terms of getting my creativity out there and being able to play all my fantasy shows, you know, the ones you just dream of performing at.


The one I think I'd like to put together first is a fundraiser with Twin Peaks as the theme. I would love to play Fire Walk With Me with an improv soundtrack supplied by my very own Frankenstein electro group. Picking from some of my favorite local bands and getting everyone in costume to spend one evening in that world. I'd love to donate the money to a sexual abuse organization or anything that helps young women in the Twin Cities area survive abuse.


I guess it's time to start putting together the details, ideas?

2 comments:

  1. That would be awesome. Someplace with coffee. And pie.

    http://www.polarisproject.org/ would be a possible choice, and that site also has a list of Minnesota-specific organizations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great place to start looking. Bookmarked! I can't wait to see this come to fruition.

    ReplyDelete